Job brief For Trainer Profile –
We are looking for a Customer Service Trainer to educate our support, sales and customer service teams by conducting seminars and interactive courses.
Customer Service Trainer responsibilities include facilitating on-the-job coaching, developing educational material and organizing training sessions for new hires. If you’re familiar with teaching soft skills like negotiation and problem-solving, we’d like to meet you.
• Develop digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
• Organize classroom-style seminars about product features and sales techniques
• Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management)
• Identify individual and team skills gaps
• Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. monthly or quarterly)
• Ensure new hires take on basic sales training courses, including communication and troubleshooting skills
• Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
• Coordinate mentorship programs for new customer service representatives
• Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and client satisfaction
• Maintain updated records of training curricula and material
• Work experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role
• Experience in sales or customer service positions is a plus
• Knowledge of Learning Management Software ( Excel, power point)
• Familiarity with interactive learning activities
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Instructor Trainer|
|Contact Person||Archana Tiwari|
|Address||44, 4th Floor Sankar Chamber, nr Mrudul Tower , Opp Bata Showroom, Asharam Road|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.